After skating, we worked up an appetite, so we took the kids out for pizza. It was funny because Justin and I were shoveling pizza and salad like there's no tomorrow because we were famished. But all the girls wanted to do was watch the t.v. in the restaraunt because "Sponge Bob Square Pants" was on. Kids at school must have told Maryn about it, because she talks about Sponge Bob, but I've never actually let her watch it, because well, I pretty much think it's just stupid. But they were taking full advantage of the fact that I was not in control of the remote and were soaking it in while they could! By the time we actually got them to focus long enough to finish their dinner, it was dark outside. So we decided to head down to Life University to see all the lights they put up every year. It was a lot of fun and got us all in the Christmas spirit! Just think, next week at this time, it will all be over with! Weird, huh?
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Ice Skating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun filled night! I completely agree with you about Sponge Bob. Addie always asks if she can watch "Scrungebob" and I say no! That is the most obnoxious, dumb cartoon ever! Your girls are sure cute.
First Justin hates ice skating, and now you are showin no love towards Sponge Bob... j/k my ankles never hurt so bad as the last time I went skating, but I do love Patrick the star fish :) Does Maryn truly say "practice makes progress?" If I wasn't there at her birth I would swear she was adopted. Love to all! Thanks for sharing the pix!
It's true, Maryn loves saying "Practice makes progress!", just ask her! And Mom, Sponge Bob? Really...I'm totally disillusioned!
Post a Comment