Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bowling Night!

Justin and I took the kids bowling for Family Home Evening last night. It was their first time and I don't think either Justin and I had been in over ten years. All I have to say is, both of the girls beat me! If you watch the video below of Maryn it will give you an idea of just how bad I was! We had a great time though! Maryn and Brynna would high five and cheer even if only one pin was knocked over! To them that was a success worth celebrating! I like the way they think! I think next time I won't even play, I had way more fun just watching them being so excited about every little thing!
I couldn't figure out how to flip the video. Sorry!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

So cute!! And PS - there's a ghost in the picture with Brynna!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

I love bowling night with the fam! They looked like they had a great time.

Renee said...

I love the video. We took the kids bowling for Taylor's birthday last week too. We had a blast. It happened to be cosmic bowling at the time, so the girls were extra excited. I bet your girls just had a blast and you and Justin had just as much fun watching them.

Anonymous said...

What a fun FHE! I love that kids absolutly love the littlest things it excited over everything they are excited all over again. What a fun night. I noticed the ghost in the picture too!

Swangerlings said...

I think that is so funny that you guys went bowling because we just took the kids over Spring break for the first time too. Eve thought it would be similar to bowling on the Wii so she was a little frustrated. They overall had fun and we ate at their Grill and then played in their large game area, it's a super-sized bowling alley named Big Al's and let me tell you it is a hit!

eric and girls said...

I love going bowling with the kids. It's so great when they hit maybe just 1 pin but they get super excited. If life could be that simple.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melanie Rossi said...

What a great idea! My kids would love to bowl!