Alrighty folks, my sis-in-law Kristen tagged me! Here it goes!
A - Attached or single: Attached to my man, Justin.
B - Best friend(s): I'm blessed to have Justin as my best boyfriend and I have a handful of wonderful girlfriends too!
C - Cake or pie: Cake - Although sometimes a nice piece of pie is awesome too. Let's face it, when it comes to dessert foods, I don't discriminate!
D - Day of choice: I like Sundays the best, because that's usually when the family is together.
E - Essential item: Cherry Chapstick and lotion. This girl must be moisturized.
F - Favorite color: Green
G - Gummy bears or worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Vancouver, WA
I - Indulgence(s): Hmmm, everything lately. Little Baby Lauryn is pretty much making sure food is either in my stomach or on my brain at all times.
J - January or July: July, mmmm, grilling, fireworks, Maryn's birthday, and this year... not having to be pregnant anymore!
K - Kids: 3!! Maryn, Brynna, and Lauryn's on the way!
L - Life is incomplete without: Family
M - Marriage date: June 25, 1999
N - Number of siblings: 4 brothers, 4 brother-in-laws, and soon to be 4 sis-in-laws!
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or fears: Someone breaking into the house while Justin's gone and me being the one responsible for cracking skulls in defense of my children.
Q - Quotes: "It is what it is."
R - Reason to smile: I live a simple, yet blessed life.
S - Season of choice: Spring or Fall
T - Tag three friends: Sandy, Erin, Laura and anyone else who wants to play!
U - Unknown fact about me: I won an honorable mention at the sixth grade invention fair for inventing the Peanut Butter Pusher-Upper. The concept was the bottom of the peanut butter jar would twist like a stick of deodorant so that the peanut butter was always at the top of the jar. No more messy hands whilst making sandwiches. In my 11 year old brain I really thought it deserved 1st place. But someone far more sophisticated than me invented a water purification system or something. Show off.
V - Very favorite store: Hands down Target. I mean really, they have everything I need or want.
W - Worst habit: Letting my clean laundry up pile up in mounds the size of Mount Kilimanjaro. I really hate folding laundry.
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound -- although when I had my last ultrasound to find out we were having a girl the ultrasound tech yapped THE WHOLE TIME about her own kids. How her daughter was short and prone to be pudgy. How her son was good in math and this and that, how she was an older mother and on and on and on. I kept trying to ask questions about OUR baby so she would realize that maybe it was supposed to be a special appointment for us and we wanted to hear about what she was seeing, but she didn't catch on.
Y - Your favorite food: You want a prego to come up with just one? That's humorous! I am always good for some good Eggs Benedict though, mmmm!
Z - Zodiac sign: Leo, "Very grrr baby!"
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Tag I'm It!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm with you on the clean laundry pile up, though mine is folded. I stand there and fold it right out of the dryer. I'm really bad about getting it all distributed to their drawers...too many times my poor kids have to go down to the laundry room and hunt for their stuff :0(
How fun! I loved reading all your answers!
Thanks Sarah for the tag. However, I did look at all your friends to make sure there wasn't another Sandy. I love your answers and playing the game was fun!!!!
Post a Comment