Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kids n' Cops

Justin loves the show 'COPS'. If there were another profession for him, it would probably be law enforcement. So I think it's his 30 minutes of vicarious living. I get it. The man could use a dose of testosterone in this house full of women. I, however, prefer he doesn't watch it with the kids around because well, you know its full of crackheads and criminals and stuff. Not really kid friendly viewing in my mind. Well apparently there has been a little Father/Daughter 'COPS' viewings going on when I'm not around. I discovered this when Maryn came home and this is what was written on her morning warm-up sheet...

If you can't read the picture it says...

"One day on TV there was a police dog! He was big and black! There were two of them! They were chasing after a bad man who had some drugs! They caught him! He went to jail!!!!!!"

Then in her lovely illustration it shows two cops sitting at a desk smiling at each other and behind closed doors the jail cells complete with the criminal and surveillance cameras!

Don't be jealous of Justin's and my parenting skills y'all. You know you would be so proud if your kid's teacher knew this was the kind of educational viewing being shown in your home. Sheesh.

7 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

HAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Maryn's got true YOUNG blood in her...we all love that show! Too funny.

kidding...right? said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Maryn would make Uncle Adam Y. proud, now wouldn't she! Ha!!!

Swangerlings said...

Hey there is no shame in that! At least they are being taught that drugs are bad.

KatSpy said...

I'm CERTAIN Ms. Turner has seen 'worse.' ;) jk

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL I love that girl!

Marcelina Moreno said...

my favorite part is "wint to jel" made me laugh out loud.