Woooohoooo!!!!
Oh boy...this will make Adam B want to move to GA even more - to go camping with you guys! He loves to camp! I hope ya'll have fun!
WAHOO! Where'd ya find a spot at?
Melysa, it's the same place we went last year. A little campground over in Bartow County on the banks of Lake Allatoona!
Dang, I'm jealous!! Too bad life if full of choices. Have lots of fun and maybe we"ll get to go together next time around. Whos' all going??
Have a great time!
Justin and all his little women... I am chuckling! I know you guys love a good camping trip. Wish I was going too!
Oh have so much fun!! Love you guys
Yay!!! Have fun and eat a s'mores for me!
if the tent is a rocking, don't come a knocking.
justin, you're out of control! :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Woooohoooo!!!!
Oh boy...this will make Adam B want to move to GA even more - to go camping with you guys! He loves to camp! I hope ya'll have fun!
WAHOO! Where'd ya find a spot at?
Melysa, it's the same place we went last year. A little campground over in Bartow County on the banks of Lake Allatoona!
Dang, I'm jealous!! Too bad life if full of choices. Have lots of fun and maybe we"ll get to go together next time around. Whos' all going??
Have a great time!
Justin and all his little women... I am chuckling! I know you guys love a good camping trip. Wish I was going too!
Oh have so much fun!! Love you guys
Yay!!! Have fun and eat a s'mores for me!
if the tent is a rocking, don't come a knocking.
justin, you're out of control! :)
Post a Comment