
Lauryn has many favorite past times. Speaking her own language, being her Daddy's constant shadow, chucking her sippy cup across the room and stealing pens, pencils, crayons and markers and putting her signature touch on paper, cabinets, walls, and herself. I found her with red marks on her face (and very proud of herself, I might add) but no marker in sight. I was scared to find what else she had painted, thinking it was a red Sharpie marker. Luckily it was a dry erase marker and it wiped right off. But still, what am I gonna do with that naughty nugget?!
5 comments:
Ought oh...I have a feeling her and Rocklin could get into some big time trouble when they are together! That nugget description sounds JUST like her cousin!!! At least she's a cute little nugget - even with red marker on her face! Just today Rocklin took a green dry erase marker and drew on his brand new pants I just bought him. Gotta love it!
She's such a cutie pie...even when being naughty!
Dry erase does wipe off most surfaces, but I don't have much luck getting it out of clothes.
It must be the third child...Rett I commanded the writing utensils and scissors. With Shea, I still had some control, but with Asa... We still have reminders of his 'artistry' because his name was so easy to write (2 letters) and he signed his artwork (even at the church). Now there is Ivy and she has more accomplices. Good Luck and lock up the sharpies. BTW...when she gets ahold of the nail polish, call me. ;) I have nearly gotten it out of carpet. It can be done.
I say just laugh and remember every one of these stories to tell at her wedding!
she's so big & adorable! i colored myself with green markers when i was about her age. i don't remember, i've just seen the pictures ;)
Post a Comment