Saturday, August 28, 2010

1 Month Old

You may think documenting one's first month of life would be as easy as a quick click of the camera, right?! Well, think again! Devyn turned one month old on Thursday and so I wanted to grab a quick picture of her so I could document how she is growing throughout the year. First of all though she needed to have a bath to beautify her little baby self.I personally think her bathtub picture was the cutest one of the whole schebang!After her bath she got dressed, but I think she was still a little cold and fussy. Not much in the mood for pictures... So I decided to nurse her hoping a little boob-time would warm her up and calm her down. It did...to the point of a milk coma. I could not get that girl to open an eye for one quick little picture!When she did wake up and realized I was still hovering for a stupid photo op she was ticked!Finally she calmed down enough to give me a thoughtful little expression before I called it all as good enough for now!
Hopefully grabbing our quick little picture will be less of a production at two months!

No comments: