Tuesday, August 30, 2011

She Did It!

My friend Beth told me I had to read this book. So I ordered it from Amazon and when I finally read it I was laughing out loud! It was like someone had been spying on my life and written a book about it! It's about "Four sisters, different sizes. Four sisters, early risers. Bouncing balls, climbing trees, tossing mud into the breeze..." Basically it's the tale of four, spirited sisters who were always getting into trouble and pinning the blame on each other....yes, it's a familiar scene here at the Young household!

With Justin in Georgia these past two weeks (and at least two more to go...) trying to get life set up for us there, it's just been me running single parent mode. Which with four, little busy bees is no walk in the park. (Not to mention I am trying to pack up my entire house in the process....) But I like this book because it reminds me that even if most days the kids are seeming to want to go all WWF on each other and I feel I can't take another minute of the bickering, that someday (hopefully sooner than later!) they will band together as sisters and know that despite their differences they can come together, create a united front and know the truly are sisters for life.

No comments: