Usually I work Friday mornings, but I had today off because our office is moving locations this week and we aren't seeing patients. So I carpe diem-ed by going to a morning pilates class with my friend Laura that I otherwise would usually miss. This class is no joke....at one point I found myself mentally comparing the strain to childbirth. Yeah... it's good. To negate any and all goodness we may have just achieved, (or to placate my bruised self-esteem after watching ladies 20 years older than me kick my butt...) we took the kids to breakfast, with our friend Kristy, at Chick-fil-A where I promptly polished off the equivalent of two, yes count them two, Chicken Biscuits, slathered in strawberry jam accompanied by a nice tall orange juice. I've decided this is the reason why I evade a regular exercise routine...because I eat like a beast when I do!
Friday, January 27, 2012
Usually I work Friday mornings, but I had today off because our office is moving locations this week and we aren't seeing patients. So I carpe diem-ed by going to a morning pilates class with my friend Laura that I otherwise would usually miss. This class is no joke....at one point I found myself mentally comparing the strain to childbirth. Yeah... it's good. To negate any and all goodness we may have just achieved, (or to placate my bruised self-esteem after watching ladies 20 years older than me kick my butt...) we took the kids to breakfast, with our friend Kristy, at Chick-fil-A where I promptly polished off the equivalent of two, yes count them two, Chicken Biscuits, slathered in strawberry jam accompanied by a nice tall orange juice. I've decided this is the reason why I evade a regular exercise routine...because I eat like a beast when I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment