I am 100% over this semester and just wish I could blink and it would be over with. I feel like my entire life has become a juggle of work and school and very little enjoyment otherwise. Bleh. I just want my life back!
I totally feel you. Except my work happens at home. My hubby and I are both in school full time. We spend out evenings across the table from each other hidden behind our laptops. Sometimes we chit chat, but mostly we just focus on getting the job done. I can't wait till we can put the kids to bed and watch a movie or a show or just talk about nothing. Summer cannot come soon enough!
1 comment:
Sarah,
I totally feel you. Except my work happens at home. My hubby and I are both in school full time. We spend out evenings across the table from each other hidden behind our laptops. Sometimes we chit chat, but mostly we just focus on getting the job done. I can't wait till we can put the kids to bed and watch a movie or a show or just talk about nothing. Summer cannot come soon enough!
Post a Comment