
Yay! Justin's brother Aaron just returned home Wednesday morning, from doing missionary work for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, in Peru for the last two years! (If you want to know more about what he was sharing, go to
http://www.mormon.org/) It has been so fun having him back home! He cracked me up because I was fully expecting him to come home a little weirded out by being back in the States, since he had been living in some pretty primitive situations in the past two years. But, in true Aaron fashion, he was just as excited and boisterous as ever! He just kept saying "I'm in the United States of America!" The first thing he did when he got in the house was tear his shoes and socks off and run around bare foot in the carpet! I never really thought about how great carpet is, but then again, I've always had it! Then he had the ultimate show and tell. His suitcase was like Mary Poppins' bag! He just kept pulling more and more stuff out. Below is a VERY small portion of the stuff he bought home! I've never seen so much stuff made out of animals in my life! But it was cool to see how the Peruvian people use their resources.

Then after he was done showing us all his stuff, he cranked up the Peruvian music and started salsa dancing with Maryn around the living room. It was just so much fun to see how excited he was to share with us what life has been like for him the past couple of years. The girls love all their uncles so much, so it was really fun watching them reunite with yet another one home from their travels!

We love all of you! Thanks for checking up on us! And to Uncle Dando we wish you a very Happy Birthday today!!! We love you!
2 comments:
Hey they are all home! That is great! Tell everybobdy hi for us.
I SO totally understand the whole running the bare feet through the carpet. I did the same thing when we got back from Spain! And what cool treasures! It is always so fun to catch a glimpse into another culture!
Post a Comment