Friday, November 23, 2007

Look out for Mr. Stork!

I guess I should say you all need to look out for Mr. Stork! It won't do me any good to look, because I've already been targeted by that sneaky ol' bird! We received word that he will be making his delivery to our home on or about July 10th. Just in time for a belated birthday present for one very excited big sister named Maryn!

For any of you that know Justin, you would know that he adamantly has sworn that he was absolutely and totally done with having kids! And oftendays when my children were running circles around me, I wondered if there was some wisdom in that! So when I took a pregnancy test after feeling especially exhausted around Halloween, I was SHOCKED and I mean, SHOCKED to see that it was positive! I thought, "Oh boy! How am I gonna break the news on this one? Justin is going to be totally stressed out!" But he totally surprised me the next morning when I told him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead and said "I am so happy! I'm not quite sure how that happened, but I'm so happy!" He then told me that for a few weeks he had been thinking to himself about us having another baby eventually. He certainly wasn't expecting it to happen that fast! But he was excited and at peace with our unexpected news. Can I just let you all know how much my husband continues to wow and surprise me everyday?!I can't not imagine sharing my life with and raising children with anyone but him. He is such a keeper and a total blessing in my life. The Lord knew what he was doing when he brought us together. And we are so very excited to be welcoming another one of His precious, little spirits into our home and our family.

6 comments:

Joice said...

congrats! how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Oh, thats exciting! Sounds like it was just ment to be! Congrats!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Congrats again! Adam and I are so excited for you guys. We're also so excited that Rocklin is going to have a new cousin almost about the same age as him!

McBairdFamily said...

Congratulations to the entire Young Crew! What a very lucky baby to be born into your sweet family! No doubts that he/she will be very much loved and mothered!
We wish you a blessed pregnancy with NO heartburn! :)
Love, The Bairds

Lindsey said...

How exciting to be able to welcom #3. You guys have such cute girls, you couldn't end with just two. Good luck with the pregnancy. . .we hope you feel great the whole nine months!

Traveling Mama said...

I got my bloggie working so I found your blog "again." Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! May God bless you and your family in these coming months!