Uncle Kevin came over yesterday, much to the girl's excitement, to watch the World Cup soccer game with Justin. After the game was over and we'd eaten dinner, Kevin was showing Justin his Mac. (Justin REALLY wants one!) Of course nothing can be happening that the girls don't want in on the middle of. So they climbed up in Uncle Kevie's lap and they started goofing around with the camera in his computer. It was so funny listening to all their giggles as he would distort their faces and do crazy things. In a couple of them Brynna looked like she could have been related to Slimer from Ghostbusters! I'm pretty sure Kevin is not always quite sure what to make of our little wild women. He gets this look on his face of amusement and disbelief, like he's trying to process all the noise and activity. We were teasing him yesterday how we can't wait until HE has kids and is the one in the middle of the insanity! That really is going to be WAY too much fun for Justin and I! When we are out of the crazy phases and all his sibs are in the thick of it! Thanks for putting up with all the pint-sized drama Kevin, the girls had so much fun hanging out with you!




3 comments:
I love when family is in town. Those pictures are to funny. how in the heck did he do those?
Heh! All I can do is laugh really because I have a mac and many a morning I would come down and find those exact funny photos on my computer. (Get a mac Justin, they are the best!) I too am right there with you on the siblings having kids... we've been the only ones with kids on Chris's side up until about 6 months ago. It's fun to sit back and watch lives change.
Absolutely hysterical pics!
Post a Comment