BOOBS: We have just felt like we are under so much pressure lately. We don't know how much more we can take! We are just absolutely stretched beyond our limits!
BELLY: I can totally relate! I very recently was feeling the same thing. I'd like to tell you it gets better, but even after I was able to get over my feelings of constant pressure and being stretched thin I was ultimately just left looking sad and deflated.
Ahhh, the things we Momma's go through! However, looking at this little face makes the ouchy, mondo boobs and the jello belly totally worth it!
16 comments:
Can I just tell you how much I just want to run over there and hold sweet baby Lauryn?! Girl, just remember that it all goes back relatively to where it was before... and if you don't mind... could you remind me of this in about three months? So happy that Lauryn is such a great baby! What a wonderful, wonderful blessing!
She is so precious. I love the hair.
I'm loving that hair!! I can not wait to hold her and just eat her up! I'm also excited to see Brynna and Maryn with their new baby sister...that's going to be so cute.
Sarah you are so funny! I never thought of the whole boobs belly thing. But you are right on the spot with that one girl! Hang in there this too shall pass!
She's so sweet! I love when they suck their fingers. And your body conversation is hilarious.
Oh...she is so beautiful!! You are making me really baby hungry!! I love her hair too! I'm glad your enjoying your precious bundle....they grow too fast. The more children you have, the more precious they become I think. You realize how fast the time goes and treasure each moment more....at least I do anyway. So happy for you all!
Sarah you are so funny! The things we do and the sacrifices we make to our bodies for our children. Lauryn is so dang cute. I have to admit that I have been questioning rather my family is truly done or not?
What a sweetheart! I think in that picture she looks like Justin! Minus the girly features! Love the finger sucking! I wish you loved closer, I'd love to snuggle her up!! What a doll!
And the whole boobs and belly is sooo true! Good laugh!
im really exited that you have a new cute brown haired baby. i want to tell you that i have a new blog!!!!!!
love, ansley
She is so pretty! All the mom stuff is totally worth it for these little angels!
Congratulations for your new little addition. She is so beautiful.
Congrats to you. She sure is such a cutie like the your older two. What a blessing that she is a great baby for you. I love all of her hair. I bet her sister's are just loving her. I bet Justin is in heaven with all of his girls in the house. Keep us posted with all of the cute baby pictures. I hope you are feeling well and doing good. hey at least your boobs are all natural and not fake. I know a feew people who wish they had some big ones. I am just kidding around, but no seriously you crack me up.
You need to tell 'Lilly Pie" that little miss Lauryn has already arrived!!!
I know what your talking about with the boobs and belly thing.
Mine would say now-
boobs" What the heck happened to me? You have put me through a roller coaster ride of small, large, small, enormous, small, adequate, big, smaller and now smallest ever!!!" And my belly-
"I am sick of stretching for you and I look and feel like I've been mauled by a tiger!"
It's pretty sad when my 3 year old looks at my belly with disgust and asks me as he's pointing to my stretch marks "what's that?"
She is gorgeous!!
Here is to hoping that she keeps sucking on those fingers and you don't have to chase down pacifiers! That is a nightly problem - oops he is almost 3! Oh well, he is my baby - I love the silence enough to sacrifice his baby teeth :-) Thanks for taking care of Steve for me! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment