Okay, so this is the modern life of the .com generation. I'm blogging from the labor and delivery room at Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, Georgia.
A live blog during pregnancy? This is ground-breaking stuff here folks.
Sarah is on the bed, already deemed highly uncomfortable. The lovely hospital gown, well let's just say it leaves a nice draft for a steamy July day in Georgia. And the straw for her ice water has the fine taste of a hospital. It almost makes you want to be here right now, doesn't it?
Sarah is doing fine. She's excited and most of all, she's ready. We've been here at the hospital for roughly an hour and a half. I'll keep everyone posted on today's activities.
7 comments:
You are officially my blogging heros! We've been thinking about you all day! Can't wait to hear more! I should send you pictures of the delivery room here- it'd make you want to kiss the ground of Kennestone!
WE are so excited for you guys and hope everything goes well!
haaaa....blogging from the hospital room. You'd better put that computer down once she starts pushing or Sarah may punch you. HA! Love the updates!!
Oh my gosh! I just got on.... just thinking that Sarah might have done one last post! And then there you are - what an incredible way to keep everyone updated. This is so much fun. Please keep posting (only when Sarah doesn't need a cup of ice or an arm to give an indian rug burn too). Sarah you are my hero - you go girl. You can do it!
Wow, I can't believe it is time already! (Yes, I know....this pregnancy flew by for you too...not!)
I haven't been keeping up on blogs lately. I guess I picked an exciting day to check in. Hope all is going well. I'll keep you all in my prayers and check back soon. Best of luck!!
You guys are great! Can't wait to see pictures! Go Sarah...although...Lauryn's probably already here....so where's those pictures?
I hope everything is going well for you guys! A little surprised to see that you were blogging early this morning! I can't wait to see the pictures of Miss Lauryn and to hear how everything went!
Post a Comment