I just got done watching Word Girl with Maryn and Brynna. I just love her sidekick Capt. Huggy Face! That monkey cracks me up! You know you're officially a parent when you prefer kids shows to the dumb, old, grown-up ones!
I have to say, I have know idea who these characters are, but they are cute. Sometimes I miss having a little one at home to watch there silly shows with. Then I get hit with reality and realize I don't have time to watch tv.
5 comments:
Smooth dance moves Capt' Huggy!
I have to say, I have know idea who these characters are, but they are cute. Sometimes I miss having a little one at home to watch there silly shows with. Then I get hit with reality and realize I don't have time to watch tv.
ha! I love it!
Sarah you crack me up...you need a vacation girlfriend.
You really F-U-N-N-Y!!! I just like ya!
Post a Comment