Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cheeks

Little Lulu at 3 Months Old Lauryn has earned herself the nickname 'Cheeks' for obvious reasons. I mean look at her! I can't help but want to kiss all that cute, little fatness! I simply can't get enough of this baby!

16 comments:

thecamps said...

OMG she is sooooooooo cute..I love the little cheeks and chin!!

Jill said...

I love fat babies! They are delicious! Both my kids were fat babies, the rolls (sydney had way more), but Zander out weighed her by 3 lbs! So he won the fat contest!!
She is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a little doll! I love that baby fat...it is my FAVORITE! :)

Wendy said...

She is adorable! And I love the color of your Bumbo seat...aren't those things great?!

Erica said...

Squeeze those cheeks for me. How cute! Is that reddish hair I spy or is it just the light?

Melysa said...

3 months?! Looking at her on Sunday she still seemed so little. I do have to agree that the fatness is my favorite part too! I just love your girls... all the stories remind me of mine! I can totally sympathize. :)

Renee said...

Fat babies are the best!!!!

eric and girls said...

I agree, I love the cheeks. She is so cute.

Kelli said...

Someone looks like their daddy!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

She looks like she is growing up so fast... I cannot wait to get my hands on her in December. I think you have a little strawberry shortcake girl!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

She does look like her daddy! Can't wait until I get to squeeze those cheeks again!

Anonymous said...

She is so eatable! I want one just like her!!!

Jen Nagel said...

3 months and already in the Bumbo- I'm impressed! What a cutie batootie!

Anonymous said...

She looks so squeezable! what a cute cute baby! ps - love that color of bumbo :)

hilla said...

She is the cutest red head ever! Where does that red hair come from? What a doll!

Mrs. D said...

You guys make the most beautiful babies! She's so stinkin' cute! She looks like such a mellow kid.