Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cutest Baby Ever!

This one knows how to work my heartstrings!
Man that smile gets me every time!
Lauryn - 2 Months old

14 comments:

Erica said...

Wow. She looks so much like the girls, yet so different. Beautiful!

KatSpy said...

Dangit! She's growing too fast. I don't think I've even held her. Shame on me. I know you offered, but I've been afraid to get her sick, but to heck with all that sick stuff...I may have to run over tomorrow and catch some baby love. ;o)

Kelli said...

Oh, my gosh, that is one cute baby. Is her hair red? We're partial to red hair in my family.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Yessss!! I've been stalking your blog lately looking for some cute new Lauryn pictures!! I too thought her hair looked red here. Maybe your Mom will get her red-headed grandchild wish after all! She's such a doll. (I'm talking about Lauryn, but your Mom is a doll too).

Anonymous said...

You and Justin make beautiful babies!!! Hugs and kisses from Grammy until I can do it myself!!!!

Sarah Young said...

Normally her hair doesn't look red, red, in person, it's more brownish. But it seems everytime I take her picture the lighting or something makes it look even redder!

Hayley said...

that smile is pretty adorable.

and it is a small world! i've made other connections like that, too. crazy. plus, kristi is one of the funniest, coolest people, so it doesn't surprise me that she's got a huge network!

Lindsey said...

She is just beautiful. You guys really know how to make little girls!

Holly O. said...

She is adorable!

Leah said...

Yes, she is quite darling. Those toothless, gummy smiles are the best.

thecamps said...

She is so cute...I can't believe she is 2 months..

hilla said...

Is her hair RED? WHat a doll!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! That's so funny, but good luck with that one when it comes to picking out a prom dress... or better yet, a wedding dress! And no, i'm not prego.

Traveling Mama said...

Edible! Edible, I tell you! Give her an extra squeeze for me, please!