I think I had my very first experience with a kidney stone last night folks. It was just like back labor, without the anesthesiologist to come save you. Lucky me.
thats not good! kidney pain is the worst! i had strep in my kidneys a few years ago... most miserable physical experience ever. i hope you don't continue feeling that pain!!! good luck!
OOOOH NOOOO! I've heard that kidney stones are as bad as labor or worse! HOpe it doesn't get any worse than what you experienced last night. And why don't they send a drug doc for those?! Let us know how it goes. Good luck
7 comments:
thats not good! kidney pain is the worst! i had strep in my kidneys a few years ago... most miserable physical experience ever. i hope you don't continue feeling that pain!!! good luck!
Ouch! I'm sorry.
OOOOH NOOOO! I've heard that kidney stones are as bad as labor or worse! HOpe it doesn't get any worse than what you experienced last night. And why don't they send a drug doc for those?!
Let us know how it goes. Good luck
I'm SO sorry !!!Having never had one I can't relate but comparing it to back labor says it all!!! Hope you're doing better....
Like back labor? Ewwww...so sorry to hear! I hope it goes away fast!
OOOHHH I am so sorry!! That is not fun!!
yikes!! that sounds horrible! so sorry!
Post a Comment