Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wanted...

...One little brown monkey.
I caught Maryn making and posting reward posters for Coco's safe return. She said, "Hey Mom, people put signs up when they lose their dogs. Maybe if we put posters everywhere, someone will find Coco and give him back to us!" I just love that kid.Nice likeness of him, huh? It's says 'COCO BELONGS TO BRYNNA' so in case you find him and were thinking of keeping him... don't!Actually Brynna has been doing okay. She's cried a few times, but she saw Laura and I searching our tails off and knows we looked as hard as we could. She found her Gracie, which is the dolly that was with her and Coco in her baby picture I posted. She's no monkey, but she's still snuggly!

7 comments:

Erica said...

What a good, sweet sister! And what a proud Mommy moment. I sure would look for that monkey if I saw that sign up somewhere...

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Ok, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! That and Maryn's big beautiful blue eyes in that photo!!! Love you guys!

Wendie said...

What a nice sister! I love the pictures on your blog. I finally figured out how to leave a message here. Love seeing your updates.

Love you all, Aunt Wendie

Kevin said...

I think I'm getting soft. I about shed a tear when I read this one!

Leah said...

Love the new black and white photos...way cool.

Barb McLean said...

Have I told you I love this blog of yours? Seriously, everytime I visit I am either entertained or touched. Maryn... what a good big sister! I think we all are in mourning over Coco. I think Maryn has a great idea...put an ad in your local little free paper...who knows, maybe someone has seen our beloved Coco! PS, I agree with Kristen..Maryn's eyes are so beautiful!

Hayley said...

that little girl is adorable! i sure hope she finds her monkey!!!