When I was about ten years old, and my peers were obsessed with New Kids On The Block and the like, I was in love with this. Now as an adult, listening to the lyrics and watching the video I think "Hmmm, murder, corrupted law enforcement, what a strange song for a ten year old to be obsessed with." But nevertheless, I was. I had long ago put Richard and his awesome hair on a backshelf in my memory. Then it randomly popped into my head as I was getting out of the shower this morning. What a strange little walk down memory lane.
3 comments:
I totally loved that song. I still remember slow dancing to that one at SND's. Oh, good times!
I loved that song too! Never really listened to the words though! Oh the memories!
I walked a fine line between new kids and richard...loved this song, too!
Post a Comment