Tuesday, September 16, 2008

You Can't Hurry Love

Apparently it's YouTube week for me. But my little Richard Marx memory the other day made me think of all the other songs I was obsessed with when I was little. When I was about seven or eight I LOVED this song! I remember stealing my mom's Phil Collins tape and the boom box and locking myself in my room and playing it over and over again. Listen, stop, rewind, play, listen, stop, rewind, play... you get the idea. I did it so many times my brothers were beating on my locked door threatening me within an inch of my life if I played it again. I just wedged my body between my bed and the door, so even if they could pick the lock to come in and beat me, I could just push the door shut with my feet for added security. So go ahead and try to break the door down stupid ol' brothers, Phil and I were going another round!

7 comments:

Renee said...

I love it!!! You crack me up.

Wendy said...

My sister and I had an obsession like that with the song "Eternal Flame," only our fight was about who's turn it was to sing solo along with the tape!

KatSpy said...

That is a great song. I can't think of any of the songs I obsessed about right now...drawing blanks....have to get back to you....;o)

Anonymous said...

OK so I have been away for a long time but there is nothing better than coming back to your blog...Thatch and I were up dancin' girl, also who did your fam pics they are amazing I'm thinking you have missed your money making calling in life.........Modeling, you are beautiful!!! And your dumb snake thing scared the crap out of me and Thatch!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Love the sassy new pictures on the side! And is that a mustache I see on Justin's face?

Sarah Young said...

Haha, no moustache or he would be getting NO action! It's a goatee, you just can't see his chin! :)

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Love the new pictures on the side... are those professional or did you guys take them yourselves and then do some photoshop magic? That is the best picture I think I have ever seen of both you and Justin! Good job sista!