Sunday, December 21, 2008

Whew!

In this picture, Maryn best describes how we are all feeling right now! It has been a wonderful few days in Portland, but we are all pooped! Dan and Stephanie tied the knot yesterday in a very beautiful ceremony, we've enjoyed the fun and the perils of navigating the most snow and ice Oregon has seen in quite some time and we've had a blast hanging out as an extended family. Many more pictures to come when we finally get to my parent's house in Roseburg for Christmas, but for now we're just going to take a minute to finally catch our breath!

7 comments:

Kristen B. said...

Ha! That is the cutest picture. Glad you guys are having fun!!

Hayley said...

can't wait to see pictures! we were so disappointed that we couldn't come! we haven't left the house since friday now. the weather is terrible! i think we're going to be stuck in here tomorrow, too! i really wanted to see you and your family!!! what a bummer!

KatSpy said...

Cute! I'm so happy to see you still blogging amidst your vacation. Missed seeing your sweet family yesterday, but happy for you to be able to spend the holidays out there.

Leah said...

I can't wait to see pictures of everyone. I heard the wedding was so beautiful. Now, just enjoy family and the holidays.

Kelli said...

That pictures is so precious. You know, my husband was in Roseburg for part of his mission; I wonder if he knows your family.

Renee said...

I hope you stay warm admist all of that crazy winter weather. What a wonderful vacation to be able to spend Christmas with your family.

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!?? You mean to tell me that you guys have been up here this weekend? We got here on Friday! I'm so glad that Justin already found a new job, what a relief. The Lord does take care of us!