Holy cow! I SWEAR you JUST posted your 9-year anniversary post like last month or something! How can time pass that quickly?! And then on top of that, little Lauryn is about to turn one, huh?! (She shares the same birthday with my Allison, who is turning 2.) That's just crazy! Happy Anniversary!
6 comments:
You are such a doll. You couldn't have grown up to be a better person!
Holy cow! I SWEAR you JUST posted your 9-year anniversary post like last month or something! How can time pass that quickly?! And then on top of that, little Lauryn is about to turn one, huh?! (She shares the same birthday with my Allison, who is turning 2.) That's just crazy!
Happy Anniversary!
A match made in Heaven!!!
I remember!... and yet can't believe it has been a woppin 10 years! Happy anniversary!!
So cute! I can't believe we are that old to have those kind of anniversaries.lol
Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem like 10 years has already passed. May God bless you with another 10 (and hopefully many more) happy years!
I'm praying for you guys as Justin keeps up the job search too!
Much love!
Post a Comment