Adam and Amanda are married. Grand Canyon was hiked. Cupcakes were frosted. Flowers were arranged. Nana has come and gone. Adamson's too. Justin's eyes have been checked. Suitcases have not been unpacked. I am back at work. Life has fell back into it's cuckoo, crazy self and I have a lot of catching up to do. Including this poor neglected blog! I promise I'll post some pictures...just as soon as I can locate my stinkin' camera!
6 comments:
Hey girl - just so you know, the camera is at my Mom's house, I guess it got left here. We forgot to bring it back up to you today!
Well, glad you checked in. I was just about worried enough to send out the troops.
She's Baaaack! Hooray! Missed you and your blogging. Now we are assured of your safety and whereabouts...rest up. We can wait a lil' longer for pics. ;o)
It's about stinkin' time, glad to have my long lost friend back!!!:)
you have been so busy! glad things are good, but i've missed you blogging.
Hey, Sarah don't worry about it! You have so much on your plate right now- don't get stressed more than you already are. lol We will look forward to pictures when YOU are ready! Miss ya and hope you guys are gonna have a fun summer.
Post a Comment