Sunday, October 18, 2009
Just what I needed...
The kids are asleep and my time is officially my own. I am supposed to be finishing up some things, but got sucked in by the computer instead. Don't you hate it when that happens!? I used to do it all the time and well, I actually kinda like it because it feels normal. I came across this in my skipping through cyberspace and was so grateful for it. In fact it made tears well up in my eyes. We are never alone in this journey of life. Some mounting obstacles others can't even imagine. But no one is exempt from the speed bumps of life. They are meant to be. But we all work it out. Our path, our journey, our learning. It was really, really nice to hear an experience from someone else's life that echos my own. Despite place or circumstance or bumps in our life, when we look at what matters, I think we all will find that we are blessed beyond imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment