Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Skirts

I noticed last Sunday that almost all of Maryn and Brynna's Sunday dresses were getting just a little bit too short. These girls just keep on growing! So yesterday when I was at Target, Maryn and I picked out some new skirts for them. It was fun picking out something that was kind of a miniature version of something I would wear myself, rather than something more juvenile. As I was getting them ready and doing their hair this morning I just kept thinking about how grown up they are getting. It weirds me out a little, but at the same time I really love this age they are at. They aren't so old that they don't want to hear anything I have to say, but old enough to share my accessories with, talk about lip gloss and nail polish and still think their momma is okay. I kind of wish I could freeze them actually.

No comments: