
I am so happy to share the news of the arrival of the newest member of our extended family! My wonderful t sister-in-law, Kristen and her hubby Adam welcomed their first child, Rocklin Jay Birkmeyer, into the world on January 12th! After a difficult pregnancy for Kristen, Rocklin was born just under 4 weeks early. But we are happy to say, despite his early arrival he is just as healthy as can be! Kristen, Adam, and Rocklin are all home and settled now and one very proud Grammy is there helping out! If you want to see more pics of their little man, just click on Kristen and Adam's link to the top left! Congratulations you two! We couldn't be happier for you!
4 comments:
Congrats!! It won't be long and it will be your turn! Hey, my sister mentioned that Old Navy was having huge sales on all their maternity clothes- just in case you need anything!
When I first saw this pic my intial reaction was," No WAY she already had the baby, that was fast!" Makes since after I read the message!
Hey Sarah - thanks for the shout out! We are LOVING having my mom here and I don't know what I'm going to do when she leaves! She has been such a big blessing to us. Rocklin is doing great and can't wait to meet you guys and his cousins!
hey there Auntie Sarah & Uncle Justin... baby Rocklin is darling. We are so happy that all went well for Kristin and that she is home now enjoying her new little man. Makes me excited for the newest Young to get here...patience Nana!
Post a Comment