Well it's official! Yet another Young sibling has tied the knot! Aaron and Megan's wedding was on Friday and it was really just a wonderful day from start to finish. For the first time in several years the whole family was together again and it has been so much fun! Megan and Aaron looked so happy and we were so glad we could be there to celebrate the starting of their new life together. I have learned that there is nothing that brings joy and happiness quite like having the love of your family. We are so happy that Megan is now a part of ours!
I left the camera in the car while we were at the temple on accident, so I missed out on those pics. Bummer! Megan was GORGEOUS though and I've never seen Aaron happier! The two of them were just smiles from ear to ear! Here are a few pictures from the reception though. Honestly, it was by far the funnest reception I have ever been too, so I didn't spend too much time behind the camera! We did catch a few good pics though! Enjoy!

Here we all are together again at the Rehearsal Barbecue at the Ensign's the night before the wedding! As you can tell, there's never a dull moment when we all get together!

Who is that devastatingly handsome man? Oh wait, he's mine. That's what I'm talking about!

Can you tell Maryn is really into this picture? Believe it or not, she was really hamming up the posing while we were at the temple! This is in the library at the historic house where the reception was held. It was a really cool setting, it reminded Justin and I a bit of where we had our reception when we were married.

Our pretty little flower girl Brynnie!

Maryn was in her fairy tale princess imagination that day! She loved that she was able to wear a pretty dress and carry flowers! I think every little girl should get to be a flower girl at least once!

I discovered Maryn is growing up way too fast for her poor Momma. She was dancing with one of her uncles when another 'older man' cut in to dance with her! Aye-yi-yi, it begins already! When Megan was dancing with her Dad to that song 'Butterfly Kisses', I was squirting tears knowing that one day it'll be my girls all married off dancing with their Daddy!
Can't I just keep them little forever?

Brynna was a little more shy than Maryn on the dance floor. She got that from me, poor kid. But she did let Megan's brother Connor sneak in a dance. So sweet!

I was out on the porch when I hear "GO JUSTIN, GO JUSTIN, GO JUSTIN!" I ran in and caught my guy breaking it down on the dance floor in the middle of a big circle of people. He tries to be all serious but I know the real him, when the rhythm comes calling, he just has to go with it! Maryn was the same! We could not peel that child off the dance floor! She was in the middle of a big group of teenage girls getting her groove on!

Justin's brothers doing their thing! Like I said, never a dull moment with these guys around!

Aaron and Megan were right there in the middle of the fun! No sitting out for those two! Thanks to Rachel for letting me steal some of her pics! Like I said, I was having too much fun to take pictures like I should have!

Congrats again Aaron and Megan! And thanks so much for one seriously fun night! We love you both!
8 comments:
Jared had fun looking at the Young's family pic!
It looks like it was a fabulous event! So much fun to have everyone together again! Girl... are you really pregnant? You are the tiniest pregnant girl ever - you don't even look pregnant. The girls are so cute in their flower girl dresses - what a magical day!
What a beautiful day. Your girls looked so pretty! Addie was so jealous about the dress and flowers.
OK so the scale at the doctors office is totally off!!! You don't even look pregnant! Your girls look absolutly darling. What a fun night I still can't believe you wouldn't take off you hills....you are pregnant girl (even though you don't look it)
OK the Youngs know how to rock the house. It looked like a very fun evening. The girls looked OHHHH so beautiful. I agree with Laura you don't even look pregnant.
I love the picture of you all in the library. What a good looking family! I have loved every minute spending time talking and being with you getting ready for the wedding. I look forward to spending more time now that we are friends. It was so thoughtful of you to give me the Vera Bradley photo purse. Love it love it and keeping with our color scheme... pure perfection of a gift. I am so happy for Megan to have such a beautiful, thoughtful, appreciative new sister, in you. I know she is very blessed.
Looks like a great day! The girls look so beautiful! Love the headbands! Everyone was right- you don't even look pregnant in the pictures. You're going to be looking at my belly pics and wondering what on earth I ate! LOL!
I love seeing the other side of Justin. ;o)
Post a Comment