I have finally started getting to the point in this pregnancy where I am starting to feel excited! Before now I was feeling either sick or overwhelmed wondering how the heck I am going to function with another kidlet! But today I had an ultrasound and was able to see my little woman! It just made it that much more real for me. Lauryn is really in there and before I know it, I really am going to be able to hold her in my arms! I can't wait! To add to the fun is the cute gifts my sister-in-laws have showered me with in the past few days! If having a sweet, healthy baby girl to snuggle and love wasn't enough, I get to have stinkin' cute bibs and burp cloths for her too! What's not to love?! Thank you SO much Kristine and Kristen!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
How Cute Are These?!
I have finally started getting to the point in this pregnancy where I am starting to feel excited! Before now I was feeling either sick or overwhelmed wondering how the heck I am going to function with another kidlet! But today I had an ultrasound and was able to see my little woman! It just made it that much more real for me. Lauryn is really in there and before I know it, I really am going to be able to hold her in my arms! I can't wait! To add to the fun is the cute gifts my sister-in-laws have showered me with in the past few days! If having a sweet, healthy baby girl to snuggle and love wasn't enough, I get to have stinkin' cute bibs and burp cloths for her too! What's not to love?! Thank you SO much Kristine and Kristen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are the cutest burp rags I have seen. You look so good.
I am so glad that you received your package! I love these bibs so much and I totally thought of you when I saw them.
Those bibs are awesome. I think I might need to make some. If I ever get the time to do so. I always need to have some baby gifts on hand.
OK I didn't know there was such thin as cute bibs and burp cloths! I want to see all your fun new stuff, it does make having the baby come much more real and exciting!
Post a Comment