Our little lady is growing up! Yesterday Maryn officially graduated from Preschool! She was feeling the love and had a very special day! Not only were Mom, Dad, and Brynnie there to support her, but Grammy, Uncle Kevin, Uncle Aaron and Aunt Megan came up to watch her little program as well. It was fun seeing all the kids show off to their families some of the things they have learned this year, like sign language and Spanish. Uncle Aaron who served his mission in Peru was happy Maryn was representing with her Espanol skills! We know Uncle Jesse would be happy too!

Maryn's teacher made little yearbooks for every child with mementos from the year. It was fun to look through and see how much our little Peanut has learned and grown. Maryn really did have amazing teachers this year. The kind that make you feel blessed as a parent. Because you know that when your child is away from you, they are being loved and nurtured and taught. The only thing making it easier that Maryn is leaving her old school is that Brynna will be starting there next year.
After the Graduation Program we all headed over to Williamson Bros. Barbeque for some lunch! Nothing says celebration like a little fried okra and Brunswick stew! Mmmmm, so good! Grammy and I decided we should all do lunch everyday! It's been so nice having family back in town and we will miss all of them so much when they all have leave. We are blessed to have such a great, supportive family!

Even Aunt Megan's sweet mom Tracy sent a special Graduation surprise for Maryn! She really is one of the most thoughtful people I know! Not only has our family been blessed with Megan, whom the girls just love, as do I, but we have been blessed by her awesome family too. We're so appreciative of all their love and support!

Maryn has been begging for a Webkinz for months and I kept telling her to wait and maybe she could get one for her birthday. So when she opened Tracy's gift and there was TWO adorable, little Webkinz inside she was ecstatic!! We even made a little notebook for her to keep track of their adoption paperwork and everything. Those Webkinz and the notebook have not left her side! She is in LOVE! I think she officially has a new obsession!
It's so strange to think how fast she has grown up and that she'll really be off to Kindergarten in the Fall. But Justin and I truly feel blessed to see what a good girl Maryn is growing up to be. She is a firecracker and natural leader, smart and funny. We know that no matter how many new phases of life are before her to conquer she will be a success at anything that comes her way. Here's to this new chapter in her life!
7 comments:
She looks so cute officially graduated from preschool. Taylin graduates next month and starts kindergarten in the fall as well. For me it was alot harder sending my oldest rather than my baby. They grow up way to fast, while we are eager to see them reach their next milestone, I just wish for them to be little all over again.
How cute!! And I Love, Love, Love Maryn's hair cut! I wish I could have been there for her graduation, but the video was so cute...she looked so proud of herself! She's going to be such a little leader in school and someone all the other kids want to be like.
Oh my goodness, now it's on to real live school! Are you ready for it? Congrats Maryn!
Next thing you know it she will be graduating from High school. Did Maryn tell you she was the spotlight child today at church? She was so cute about it, with her big beautiful smile.
Congrats to the grad! So sweet! We love Williamson Bros too! They have the best fried pickles! Only in the south would we eat something like that. LOL!
I didn't realize that Maryn and Merrick are the same age. She is such a cutie and seems very confident. She reminds me of you. Your schools probably start in early August too since we're both in the South. I wish there was more time. It's all come too soon! But what a cute graduation!
Sarah, Megan and Aaron and Ansley were in on the webkins too. I know you like bargains so A BUYONE GET ONE FREE let us loose of our resistance to buy. Hope we didn't steal your thunder for her birthday. Sorry if we did. Tell Maryn that her picture on her thank you note was beautiful. What a good mom you are, always the grateful person. We all feel very lucky to know your family.
Post a Comment