The night of December 20th was cold and snowy. Most people in the Portland area were most likely hunkering down, watching the weatherman and sipping hot chocolate. We however ventured out into the winter wonderland for another purpose. To see Dan and Stephanie come together and commit their lives and love to one another. The streets of the city were quiet and white, as if it all belonged only to them. Inside the warmth of the Treasury Ballroom, where the ceremony took place, was the soft glow of candlelight and the romance of an abundance of red roses. The groom, proud. The bride, flawless. The family, so happy to see these two joyful, in love, and becoming one. I watched my little brother truly become a man that day. It really was something special. I'm so grateful that all of us could be there to welcome him on this new journey in life. Dan and Stephanie, I love you both so much. Congratulations! 

Jesse, Matt, Dad, Dan, Mom, Sarah, Steve together again!
The Young Crew
So happy together!
Maryn and her cousin Cole sharing a dance!
5 comments:
I heart the McLean Family! Glad to see you all together again.
The girls look so cute, of course.
Oh love the pictures. Oh wow, how your family has changed! Dan looks so happy... you can see the love all over their faces!
Holy crap! I don't think I've seen a picture of Jesse in a long time cause I have no idea when he got so tall! The bride and groom look beautiful together. It is so great that you all got to be together for their big day. Congrats to them.
Oh, and A+ on the red shoes. They POP!
Wow! Congrats to Danny & Stephanie, you're family is beautiful, it's fun to see you all together again!
Post a Comment