Maryn's sitting next to me playing with stuffed animals and she just said to her dog "If you're not feeling happy, then you're gonna have to change that. It's your choice!" Ahhh, it's so good to know some of the things I tell her are sinking in! During drama and moodiness that is apparently so prevalent at this age I constantly say, hey look YOU decide how you're gonna feel and act! Now even the stuffed animals are getting the lecture!
6 comments:
That is histerical!!! Can't wait to have the girls Fri. night for our sleep-over...We have really missed spending time with you guys!!
I try to explain that to Ewan, too, but he's usually screaming so loudly he can't hear me. I wonder what sinks in... But that is so cute - it's amazing what we can learn about our kids when we just watch and listen to them play.
That is funny! At least you know now that Maryn listens to you. :)
That is spectacular.
This is too cute. And I love the videos! The oldest child always seems to know how to fill their role just right. Like they were born for the job. Isn't it nice to hear some of the good things you teach be passed on the the stuffed animals and not just the disciplining?! Your little ladies are so adorable!
I think Maryn is wonderful. She has such personality.
Post a Comment