Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thoroughly Pecked

Have you ever heard the saying that raising children is like being pecked to death by a duck? Well, as much as I love my little monkeys, consider me thoroughly pecked! Lauryn has been so cute with eating her toes lately and I had a minute, so I thought I'd grab a little video of it. It's never so simple. My Busy Bees hit the scene and cue Brynna's whining and bossiness and Maryn's incessant repeating and micro-managing. Sorry Lulu, this is what you get as the third one on the scene, moments crowded by noise! No wonder she seems a little concerned in the first video. But I can't help but love each of them, pecking little duckbills and all. Oh, and please excuse the baby talk. It just comes out when I'm with Lauryn, I can't help it!

10 comments:

Renee said...

Lauryn is getting cuter by the moment. You just have to love mommy's little helpers. It always amazes me when the kids just have to jump in to the scene of the picture. Mine always use to do that, now it is like pulling teeth to get them to take a picture. They are on to me and say "Is this going to be on your blog?"

Leah said...

I give you such kudos. I can barely handle one sometimes and you have three, but they are quite the beautiful three.

Anonymous said...

With a day like I had at work today I would have traded anything to be "pecked" by three beautiful little girls.. As the youngest of 6 kiddos I guess I have great symphathy with little miss Lulu!!!

KatSpy said...

I have always said, "A bad day with baby is better than a good day at the office."

Wendy said...

It cracks me up how kids love taking pictures with digital cameras. Tyler always begs to take pictures with my camera as well! Too bad they'll most likely never know the joys of using a 35mm!

Kevin said...

You have your hands full!!!

Kelli said...

I LOOOOOVE when they eat their toes. When she grabbed her toes in that first one and shows off her thighs, my heart flip-flopped and I almost went to wake up Corgan and squeeze him. She's cute!

It's so funny, I deal with this here, too. I'll be trying to spend time with Corgan, and Ewan pops his head in front of mine and they kiss him on the head so much when I have him that he smells like spit sometimes. Do you get overstimulated by their noise??? I do,between Corgan screaming, Fynn yelling and being two and sibling rivalries - I guess that's when you can consider me thoroughly pecked!

Barb McLean said...

I could just eat Lauren...baby toes and all. I see the "busy bees" are as busy as ever! You are gonna really enjoy this sleep over for the girls at Grammies...after watching the video...you need it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinking cute! You are so good at capturing your little monkeys in their cute little moments! Although Lulu is always in her cute little moments.

hilla said...

So adorable. Love the personalities showing through in just 45 second clips!