Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eat At Joe's

One of my newest favoritos came by way of inspiration from Guy Fieri's travels on Food Network's 'Diners, Drive-In's and Dives'. Holy cow people, if you are ever in Arizona it is worth the drive to Agritopia in Gilbert to eat at Joe's Farm Grill. Pure deliciousness! We settled in at a picnic table under a shady grapefruit tree and proceeded to chow on some of the most delicious grub I've had in a long while! My chicken burger had hazelnut pesto on it. The sweet potato fries had a pineapple and Serrano dipping sauce. My milkshake was blended with strawberries grown fresh on the farm right there on site. The onion rings, big and delicious. Really, I could keep going on and on, don't tempt me! In addition to the mouthwatering food, the setting just added to the magic. It was like a beautiful oasis of green in the middle of the brown, desert landscape. It made for such a perfect afternoon, delicious food, beautiful setting and great company. What more could a simple girl like me ask for?!

2 comments:

KatSpy said...

I have never heard of that place. I can't wait to try it out in less than two weeks. ;o) Thanks for the restaurant review.

Kristen B. said...

YUM...we LOVE Joe's. In fact, my mouth is watering right now. I always get the beef burger there, but you made the chicken one sound so delicious, I may just have to get that next time! Cute pics, btw. Oh, and also happy belated b-day to Lulu!!