Yeah, yeah, I know! It's facing the wrong way. Just tip your head a little bit!
Too cute! Wilson ate his pizza like that until he was way too old to be eating his pizza like that. That brought back funny memories for me.
Dang...this video keeps giving me fits everytime I watch it! Oh well, I'm sure it's the cutest video and whatever it is she is doing, I'll get to see it in person in about 2 short months. Yippee!!
Oh my gosh she is sooo stinking cute!!! I just love that little girl! I love that she is a LITTLE messy, a girl after my own heart!
what happened to my baby? She is such a big girl now! That clip just made me hungry for some LuLu time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute! Wilson ate his pizza like that until he was way too old to be eating his pizza like that. That brought back funny memories for me.
Dang...this video keeps giving me fits everytime I watch it! Oh well, I'm sure it's the cutest video and whatever it is she is doing, I'll get to see it in person in about 2 short months. Yippee!!
Oh my gosh she is sooo stinking cute!!! I just love that little girl! I love that she is a LITTLE messy, a girl after my own heart!
what happened to my baby? She is such a big girl now! That clip just made me hungry for some LuLu time!
Post a Comment