Sunday, May 27, 2012

Brynna's Seventh Birthday - Pool Time!

 What Brynna didn't know was that her momma had planned a pool UN-party! I decided how could I botch swimming and cupcakes? So I invited a bunch of her friends from church over to the pool to hang out with her on her special day!
 Lauryn, Brenna, Brynna, Ivy, Maryn and Emalee
 Devyn with our favorite sitter in the world, Shea (Ivy's big sister) and Lauryn with Shea's cousin Aspynn.
 Brenna Vickery and Brynna doubling as a submarine!
 Maryn had been a pool baby all day long but was ready for more! It's not always easy to have a day be all about someone else, so for her to be able to join in at the end of the day and be a part of the party was fun for her!
 Ivy, Brenna & Brynna - three little buddies!
 I swear I could pinch this kid! She is just too dang cute!
 Sophia and Emalee
 Brenna, Shea, Lauryn, Devyn & Aspynn
All in all, I was pooped at the end of the day but was so glad that Brynna felt loved and celebrated. I know being one of four kids isn't always easy. It means you don't always get Mom and Dad's undivided attention. I think that is what I was most grateful for today; being able to focus on Brynna. To let her know how grateful we are she was born and that she came into our family. To celebrate that she is now and forever will be a member of the Young Crew.

No comments: