Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Devy & Lu

I love what good little buddies Devyn and Lauryn are becoming. Lulu just got in trouble for lying to me about eating her lunch and was sent to the corner for time out. Devy, who hadn't done anything wrong, hung her head and followed her sister to the corner. I told her to shoo, that Luey needed to do her time alone. But every time I turned around they were sitting there giggling together. Finally I said "Both of you need to go take a nap." To which they happily complied and scooted up the stairs together. I am not kidding myself. I am quite sure when I go check on them they will not be sleeping. But the fact they were eager to go take a nap, if it meant being together, pulled on my heartstrings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the moments that make me want more kids...OK, it just makes me want them more, I already want #5

Garry