Friday, July 5, 2013

Project 365 {2013} - Day 186


Ten years ago today I started a journey and new role that will be part of my identity for the rest of my life. Ten years ago today this Little Woman came into my world and made me a mother for the first time. I remember being so scared that I didn't know what I was doing. But then I looked at her tiny face and knew that despite my fear at my own inexperience, love would see us through. I did decide though long ago that oldest children should get a blue ribbon or something for being the one who has to go through every phase of life with a parent who doesn't know what they are doing for where they are at. I think Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He sent me Maryn. She is kind-hearted and affectionate, forgiving and helpful. Her presence in our home has blessed our family in so many ways and I am so very grateful to have her as my daughter! Happy Birthday Peanut!!

1 comment:

KatSpyAZ said...

I love her spunkiness!