Devyn's real birthday is tomorrow, but Laura's son, Lincoln's birthday is today. So we decided it would be fun to do a little joint, family party with the two of them at the same time. We loaded up the kids and headed to Pizza 3.14 and let the kids run with wild abandon and fists full of tokens. They declared it "The best party ever!!"
I could hardly believe, amidst the chaos of trying to capture the moment, that my sweet Devyn Ryan is three years old. She was such an unexpected surprise when she came to our family and has been a blessing to all of us ever since. I simply can not imagine our world without her sense of humor, her infectious grin and sweet sense of innocence. I love her so very much and am beyond grateful to have her in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment