Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Project 365 {2013} - Day 219


I am not one that needs a big fuss made over me on my birthday. I am content to keep it quiet and carry on as usual. And that is fully what I was expecting to do today, on the day of my birth. But throughout the course of the day so many  kind gestures were extended to me. I was spoiled with flowers and a traditional birthday doughnut breakfast. My favorite beverage of choice, Green Goodness and delicious hazelnut chocolates were left on my desk. Thoughtful gifts that I absolutely love and cards with the sweetest things written in them were given to me. Justin got me my own laptop and even a surprised me with a fun evening out! It was so wonderful and I was completely feeling the love from so many! It's nice to feel that each birthday that comes isn't just a "you're getting really old" marker on the path of life, but is rather a chance to truly be reminded of all the love and goodness you are blessed to be surrounded by with each passing year.

No comments: