Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mom A.K.A. Best Job Ever!

Let's be serious, how could you not love this little face?!! I want to just KISS THOSE CHEEKS! Okay, I'll calm down, but I'm seriously in love with this baby!

My friend Tina sent me this little onesie, with matching shoes and bow, that says 'Only Happy When Held'. Lauryn is pretty happy in general, but she is especially happy when being loved and adored!

Miss Lauryn McLean at 1 Month Old!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK..I really need a Lauryn siting so I can kiss on those sweet cheeks!!! She is so precious and boy she sure resembles Brynna in that last picture.

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Oh my gosh, she has already changed so much since I saw her a couple weeks ago!!! It's amazing how fast they grow up. She is so precious - love the bow in her hair! And I do see some Justin in her. Happy to hear she's still such a wonderful baby!

Erica said...

She's beautiful! What a cute smile, too. Good job, guys! :)

Barb McLean said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing. The outfit Tina sent is so stinkin cute on her. Can't wait to share some Nana kisses with that sweet little doll baby!

Kelli said...

Okay, she's stinkin' cute! Who can blame you for being in love?

Traveling Mama said...

Oh MY! She is too CUTE! I'm so glad you liked everything... and Lauryn makes everything even cuter!

Traveling Mama said...

Oh! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! I just love a cute baby! What a sweetheart.

Renee said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!! What a blessing to have a new sweet little spirit in your home.

Melanie Rossi said...

She is so beautiful!

hilla said...

Wow! Already smiling! What a doll, she is so pretty. And I love her little shoes.