
Yesterday I got out of the shower to see Brynna standing there with a 'I've been up to no-good' look on her face. She told me she had given Princess Pup, the stuffed dog Maryn just got for her birthday, a haircut. I knew Maryn was going to be pretty ticked, so I told her to bring me Princess Pup so I could survey the damage. What she brought me was an unharmed stuffed animal covered in bits of wispy, blonde hair. Not cool. Yup, she cut her own hair again folks. The reasoning... she said her hair was in her eyes! Who needs barrettes or a tuck behind the ear when you can just go to the junk drawer, grab a pair of scissors and just lop off the offending hair in one fell swoop! The picture above is right after the incident, I have done nothing to fix it so far. And while I'll never tell her this, if she must cut herself bangs, she actually got them reasonably straight and at a nice length! So here we go again with growing out her naughtiness!
10 comments:
The fun never ends...
again? you mean there's been another time? naughty naughty! i don't know what i'd do about that. your girls are all pretty cute though!
HA!! You better make sure to keep the scissors away from her when Lauryn's hair starts getting longer, or Brynna may try to experiment some new hair techniques on her little sister! I'll admit though, she did do a good job on the bangs! Maybe she's a little hairdresser in the making. We could use one in the family!
NO! Kristen, we can't have any shandy's in the family..
She did do a pretty good job, You never know what they will do with the 10 min that you are in the shower...sneaky little creatures! Cute though, very cute!
Say, I like Brynna with bangs. OK seriously Sarah...the scissors need a new hiding place instead of the junk drawer. But she did do a pretty sweet cut on those bangs!
Oh! Sarah... I feel your pain. I've lost count the number of times Lauren has cut her hair. I must say that Brynna did a very good job with the bangs. Truly amazing. We hid all the scissors in the house and Lauren managed to get a hold of my cuticle scissors and went to town on Audrey. ..the week we were to get family pictures! I understand ALL to well. You'll look back and just chuckle. This, too, shall pass. :)
Wow! if that is her own cut job, I am impressed. Are we getting a glimpse into her future, perhaps?
Oh my! The more she doesn't the better she'll get, right? TeeHee!
That is pretty impressive. Better than I can do.
Post a Comment