With a baby certain things like toilets and floors sometimes have to be put on the back burner. This morning I woke up, fed Lauryn and got Maryn out the door for school. Brynna was chillin', Lauryn was sleeping, so I cranked up some Killers and attacked the dishes and bathrooms. It felt so good to just clean! I mean, how can you not want to dance with your mop listening to this?
6 comments:
Oh how I heart Brandon Flowers and his delicious voice!
You go girl!!! Great song!
I LOVE the Killers!!!! Allie knows this entire song..Maybe I listen to it a little too much!
I totally got a mental picture of you cleaning! Love the song too!
Hayley found Sarah McLean! Ummm, I think you are supposed to still be 10. What happened? You went and grew up and have kids? Beautiful family!
You have GREAT taste...I LOVE The Killers!
Post a Comment