Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag!

Kathleen tagged me!

1. Both of my pointer fingers do not point straight. It's like they bend at the knuckle and point off in opposite directions. It's weird and I've never even broke them!

2. I wore headgear in middle school to help correct my overbite. As if I wasn't nerdy enough without it!

3. The sight of red meat that is still red or pink makes me want to puke. The cow must be fully cooked in my book.

4. The only time I've ever been outside the U.S. was to Nogales, Mexico for a day trip while visiting my grandparents in Arizona when I was about 14. Let's just say I hope to see prettier parts of the world abroad someday.

5. In the 5th grade I really wished my name was Ashley. I thought it was so beautiful and Sarah was just so common....and Ashley isn't? I've already established I was a weird kid.

6. I used to be painfully shy. Hard to believe for those who know me now. The thought of talking to a stranger would make me want to crawl under a rock and die.

7. Much to my chagrin, I am the equivalent of the Horticultural Grim Reaper. There is only one little angel plant on my t.v. cabinet that I've kept alive for 3 years. It's only because if you throw a little water on it once a month, it does just dandy. So, if anyone out there wants to rub their green thumb on me, I'd appreciate it.

Random tagging now...hmmm... I just looked at the clock and have to run and get Brynnie from Preschool. So if you're feeling so inclined to be tagged - DO IT!

No comments: