
It seemed the days preceding Halloween this year were especially busy for the Young Crew. So go ahead and pass out the bad parent award, but we never got around to actually carving our pumpkins this year. Whoops. I was feeling bad about it until my friend Kathleen came by the other day to bring her daughter Ivy over for a play date with Brynnie. Kathleen is one creative gal. She gave me this cute welcome sign to rub onto my otherwise neglected pumpkin. Sassy huh?! Kathleen started a company called
Cut It Out Creations a couple of years ago. I've fallen in love with all the things you can do with her customized creations. Here's just a few of the things she's done for me.

When I named my children, I knew I probably wouldn't find their names on little trinkets in souvenir shops. So it's nice to have a way to personalize things for them anyways! These are the covers of the mother's journal I keep for each girl and an art board in the girl's room.


Kathleen can make stuff as big or as little as you want it. So filling up a specific space is no problem. I just love President Hinckley's "Be's" and wanted to display them over a doorway in the kitchen. I also have a personalized Family Home Evening board in the works too! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Thanks for jazzing up my pumpkin Kathleen! Thank you also for letting Ivy come play with us! Brynna thoroughly enjoyed her time with her banana sharing buddy! Your little woman is welcome in our home anytime!
4 comments:
She is very clever! And we are lucky enough to have her coming to help us with crafts at our Super Saturday for the 2nd year in a row!
You are sooooooo kind. Whatta' great friend to promote my stuff on her blog? You have soooooooo earned some freebies! Thanks for watching Ivy. When can Brynna come play?
I'm with you on not being able to find personalized things for my kids! I will have to keep this stuff in mind for future projects.
Cute! I really like the mother's journal idea. I should really do one for Rocklin. And you're right...I'm not going to find his name on pre-printed things either!
Post a Comment