ya'll actually look similar. call me crazy BUT if you cross your eyes and match the faces up, the features line up very closely. and yes, everyone that reads this is going to his the back button on their toolbar and cross their eyes and try....-Adam
Ha! You crack me up! Just checked your blog and found this post. Guess I missed the vote too! But I would have voted YES...YES (I hope) I am as beautiful as she is!
Didn't know my Dad said that while you were in town, funny!
5 comments:
ya'll actually look similar. call me crazy BUT if you cross your eyes and match the faces up, the features line up very closely. and yes, everyone that reads this is going to his the back button on their toolbar and cross their eyes and try....-Adam
I think a little, it is mostly the lips and hair.
I don't think much at all! Differently shaped faces, but both of you are beautiful!!
tough call...I wouldn't say exactly alike but definitely more than similar. crazy how these genes get passed on!
Ha! You crack me up! Just checked your blog and found this post. Guess I missed the vote too! But I would have voted YES...YES (I hope) I am as beautiful as she is!
Didn't know my Dad said that while you were in town, funny!
Post a Comment