Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lulu's First Bite

8 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Oh she is so cute!! So stylish in her cute bib too. I can't believe she's already eating cereal. Time flies!! Girl - I sure hope the carseat deal works and I have a britax on my doorstep in December!!! :)

Beth said...

She is just adorable! You have such a stinkin' cute family - little girls are the best! Glad you're doing so well.

Kristine said...

I am so glad that you are getting good use out of those bibs I sent you! I love them and it is making me happy when I see them on little Lu Lu! She is so cute. We'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Could she be any cuter? I can't believe she is already eating food!

Traveling Mama said...

Oh my goodness! Could she get any cuter?! Don't think so!

Anonymous said...

love love love when they start eating solid food! its funny to find out what they like and don't. What a cute cute baby!

hilla said...

So adorable. I'm seeing this text on picture all over the place and I love it... where is it coming from? Such pretty girls.

Kelli said...

Okay, I totally want to steal her cheeks.