It's really no secret that Justin and I are big fans of some delicious vittles (...and my busy mom's diet of cold cereal and bagel bites the last couple of days has really left me hungry for REAL FOOD!) So just imagine my excitement when I wandered upon this little delight checking my friend Erin's blog! It's a blog that five sisters have dedicated solely to their delicious, tried and true recipes!I am so excited!!!!
Okay, calm down, breathe, pant, whew... now I'm off to the grocery store for some ingredients, because tonight Fresh Alpine Potato Soup is calling my name!
11 comments:
Thanks for sharing this link. So many, many yummy things for my tummy.
Sounds good.
Thanks for sharing! I'm always on the hunt for some new recipes to try out.
Oh shoot! The pregnant lady spies new recipes. It's all down-hill from here...BUT thanks for sharing!!! :)
I checked out the site. Great recipes. I'm going to try the buttermilk refrigerator rolls. You know i am trying to find a good roll recipe. how did the soup turn out?? Let me know..It looks yummy. One can never have too many good soup recipes. Thanks for sharing!
The soup turned out great! Three thumbs up from Justin, Maryn, and Brynna. The only thing I would have done differently is throw in a pinch of salt (not if you use canned broth though, that's plenty salty) and added my parsley, black pepper, and dill before the very end so the flavors had more of a chance to marry in the broth. Oh and next time I'm going to brown my kielbasa a bit in the beginning while I'm sauteing the onion and garlic to deepen it's flavor and crisp up the texture a bit, but it was still really good following the recipe too!
What a great site! I think I might feel some kitchen inspiration thanks to you and the sistas'. You are so good to share in great finds. ;o)
Thanks for the spotlight!! We all get so excited when people discover and like our blog!!
Brittany (one of the sisters!)
Hallelujiah! My friends and I were just musing that someone needed to start a good recipe blog! Thanks for digging this baby up, and for sharing!
That sight is great I am so excited to try some of these yummy recipes! What soup did you make?
For a little more inspiration, my friend Nicole also started a blog of her favorite tried and true recipes. You can find her at
http://nicoleskitchen.blogspot.com.
Now, when I find some spare time I might just try a recipe. But in the meantime I'll rely on my Mr. Mom at home!
Post a Comment