No one has the ability to get a good chuckle out of me quite like Brynna. Even when she is being serious, she is completely hilarious to me! I came across a couple of old videos going through my camera that just made me laugh again at my funny, little monkey!
I love how she is using her Pez dispenser to season her dish. She does love to watch Food Network! Now she is even more specific about what she will be when she grows up. Instead of a chef she is going to be a cooking teacher! Don't confuse the two or she'll set you straight!
I just love some of the facial expressions this child comes up with. She was learning about this scripture at school, but was completely annoyed that I was asking about it!
5 comments:
A friend loves all the time... Proverbs says! I love it! Oh Brynna, I love a girl who carries her pez dispenser and isn't afraid to use it! Histerical!
She is so stinking cute there is no two ways about it!
Cute videos! You do a good job keeping up with your blog. I love it! Thanks again for the cookies. They were super yummy! Email me and I will send you an invite to my blog. charlycehurdle@gmail.com
Oh she is a cutie! Love videos, we get to see a little personality to match those adorable faces.
she is adorable!
Post a Comment